Monday, April 30, 2012

An inspiration....



I am in the middle of reading a memoir by a mother who gave birth to a baby with Downs Syndrome. It is a wonderful book. Part of the book talks about how she got into blogging. I have always loved the idea of blogging and when my best friend started a blog about her daughter I always said I would do the same when I had a child. I feel like I have tried my best to keep up with it however; have not done such a great job! There are so many times when I see Ava doing something cute/funny and think That would be great for my blog...but, somehow I never get to the point of posting it.
So....I am inspired from reading this book to start again....I am going to try something new-I think that if I have a scheduled time to blog that I will be more likely to do it. From now on I am going to make Mondays my blogging night. :)

Monday April 30,2012

I took the day off today to take Ava to the doctors. We had SUCH a great day together! We relaxed in the morning, had lunch with Aunt Stephie and Cousin Brayden and then went to the doctors for her 9 month check up! The visit went great. She is growing like a weed and is right on track with her milestones. I am in awe of her everyday and what a smart little girl she is. Here are just a few things that she is doing these days...
~Waving and saying Bye-Bye
~Pointing (at everything)
~Says Ball (been doing this for a few months)
~Crawling all over the house
~Pulling herself up to standing
~Cruising along furniture
~Gives kisses when you ask for them
~Says mmmm (moo) when you ask "what does the Cow say"
~Throws her food on the floor and says ne (no) We are working on this one LOL
~SLEEPS ALL  NIGHT IN HER CRIB!!! (This is HUGE for us!)
 She is such a little sponge and I am loving it! She is even starting to like to be read to and look at books on her own! It is so amazing how fast the time goes.
Here is a little slideshow Jer and I made! Enjoy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment