Ava is almost 16 months old! I cannot even believe how fast she is growing. Here are some things that I feel are worth sharing about her right now and that I really want to write here since I cannot seem to keep up with a baby book.
- She loves to sing and dance. I am so excited for her to be old enough to join a dance class or something
- She is able to count to 5 (and do this when taking objects in and out of something)
- She knows some colors (purple and red)
- She is starting to want to "swim" during tubby time
- Her vocabulary is expanding every day. Right now I am starting to teach her about Christmas and she is able to point out Ho Ho, wreaths, bells and trees when we are out.
- She is still a pretty good eater. Her favorites still include eggs, ravioli, grapes and cereal
- She loves to look at pictures of family members and identify them
- She is able to point to and say (head, eyes, fingers, hands, knee, toe, ear, nose, mouth, teeth, and back)
- She just started using a step stool to get up on furniture and is SO proud of herself
- She loves to pretend play with dolls. She feeds them and puts them to sleep (it is SO cute)
- She loves to ride in the bike seat and have daddy take her for a ride
- She is starting to be VERY strong willed (has had a few tantrums)
- She likes to be silly and make people laugh
- She still does not like having her diaper changed or to get dressed
- She is only nursing at bedtime
Here are some recent pictures of my lovey!
|What a difference a year makes!|
|"Ride, Ride, Ride on a bicycle" That is what she sings the whole ride :)|
|Playing with her friend Zade|
|Ava's first Mani....done by Papa :)|
|Sleeping on a road trip to Rochester (well actually on the way home)|
|Meeting her new cousin Noah (Nono)|