Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Life is so precious...and too short

There has been too many times and events over the last couple months that have made me stop and think about how lucky I am to be healthy and to have a beautiful healthy little family!

Ava is such a blessing and I am so grateful for her! She has a way of making me smile and feel proud even on my worst days. She is such a caring loving little girl and I can only hope that she stays that way forever. She amazes both Jeremy and I every day the way she takes everything in. She is a smart little girl to say the least.

Here are a few recent pictures of my "sunshine"




Such a lover! Even to Elmo
Ava and mommy making out silly faces :) 
My Pretty Girly
Silly girly! 
My Bumble bee on Halloween 
Such a clown! 
Coloring! 

2 comments: