Saturday, August 4, 2012

First Birthday

Ava turned 1 on July 23rd! I cannot even believe that my baby is 1 already. It has been such a crazy ride. It has been so amazing watching her grow and learn everyday. Being a mom is something that no one can ever prepare you for. There has been some very high moments and some low moments as well but overall I have learned so much in this last year and I know that I will continue to learn as Ava grows. I am so proud to be Ava's mom! Jeremy and I are just in awe of her! I will leave you with a slideshow I made for Ava and some pictures of her first birthday party!
Waiting by the window for her guests to arrive :) 
Happy Girl! 
The Very Hungry Caterpillar 
I set this table up to look like the pages in the book! 
The food table! 
Our little family! 

Time for Cake:)
Time to open gifts 

Ava and her friend Lauren! They are so sweet together :)


 Happy Birthday to our sweet girl! Mommy and Daddy love you so much xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment