Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Sunday was Mother's day. For the last 3 years Jeremy and I have hosted a Mother's day brunch at our house. We invite his family, my family and also my bother-in-laws family. It is always a great time and a nice way to have everyone we want to see on that day in one place.

This year was the first year that I recieved nice cards and flowers from some of the guests. It was so cool to think that I am officially considered a mom! :) I think that being a mom is by far the most wonderful thing about being a women.

Here are a few pictures that I had my sister take yesterday. I realized we have not taken many pictures while I have been pregnant so...I thought what better day to do that then on Mother's day!


Mommy and Daddy to be in our backyard

Me and all 4 of my favorite kids in the world :)

A belly shot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment