Saturday, May 7, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

I decided that I would like to have a blog for friends and family to follow once our baby arrives in July. I thought it would be nice to get a head start on it now...just for some practice. 


I cannot believe that I will be 30 weeks pregnant on Monday. Time flies! My whole life I dreamed of 3 things. Being a teacher, being married and having children. Sometimes I really do have to pinch myself lately that all 3 of those things have or are about to happen for me. I am grateful everyday. 


It was been an amazing few years for me and I have to thank Jeremy for that. We met in August of 2007 on Match.com :) I finally gave in and joined the site and 2 weeks later Jeremy contacted me and I am SO glad he did. We dated for a few years and in December 2009 he asked me to marry him! 


We were married on July 4th 2010. It was as of today the best day of my life. I have never been so happy before and still get the chills when I think about seeing him at the end of the side walk (we got married outside). I loved everything about the whole day!


 In September 2011 we bought our first house together. We are still doing things to the house to make it our own but lately have been concentrating on 1 room in particular. :)


 On December 1st 2011 we found out that we were going to be parents :) It was such a surreal day. I went to the doctors for something unrelated and ended up leaving there with a positive pregnancy test to show Jeremy! After the shock wore off we were both SO excited! I am so grateful that it happened so easily for us. 


My pregnancy has been really great. I was a little sick during the 1st trimester but that was really it. The best way I can explain it was that I just felt hungover the whole time! Once the 2nd trimester came I felt great and still do. I am starting to get a little uncomfortable now and things like stairs and bending over is getting a little tough but other than that I cannot complain. My due date is July 18th and we are having a girl! I cannot wait to see what she will look like and to hold her and rock her to sleep! 


So, this post was WAY longer than others will be in the future I promise! I will add some pictures now and then officially be done with my first blog post! :) 
This is Jeremy and I on our 2nd or 3rd date (at his house)

At Radio City Music Hall. This is the night he proposed (after we got home)

One of my favorite pictures from our engagement photo shoot. 

Our wedding 

One of the many pictures taken on our Honeymoon :)
Me 20 weeks pregnant

Our baby girl. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm soo happy you started this! It's a great way to keep everyone up to date and to show off pictures of your baby girl once she arrives! I can't wait to meet her!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete