Friday, December 21, 2012

SO very blessed!

December 21, 2012

 Merry Christmas!

As I think about the last year I am so very grateful. We have had our share of ups and downs this year for sure. The latest tragedy in the news has once again made me appreciate what I have and that having a healthy family is such a blessing that I try to NEVER take for granted. 

Ava is 17 months old this month. I know I say it in every post but it is SO amazing to watch her grow and learn every day.

Here are a few things that I am loving about Ava at this age: 

1. The way she sings songs with me!
2. The way she swims in the tub
3. The way she gives hugs and kisses
4. The way she colors
5. The way she dances to music
6. The way she uses her step stool to get up on the furniture
7. The way she swings her feet when she is eating something she likes! 
8. The way she remembers EVERYTHING
9. The way she says "bye, bye" to me when she wants to be in her crib at night
10. The way she babbles/sings herself to sleep
11. The way she counts (knows up to 13)

I am SO excited for Christmas with her. She is loving all of the "ho-ho's, lights and trees in the stores. 

Here are a few recent pics:
Ava's first time standing/touching snow :) 

Our latest family picture! 

Silly Ava :) 


Reading in the basement 


No comments:

Post a Comment