Sunday, October 30, 2011

Smiles, babbles and rolls oh my!



Since last month Ava has started to smile much easier, tell great babble stories and is now able to roll from her back to her tummy!
It is so fun and amazing to watch her grow and change!

October was a busy month filled with a few "firsts." we took our first road trip as a family of 3 (plus one very generous aunt!) to Rochester to see uncle Joe and Aunt Meredith get married. Ava slept the whole way there and home! Despite being away from home and having to take a bottle she was pretty well behaved for her aunt Chrissy :)



Sleepy Ava on the way to Rochester

Family Picture before the Rehearsal dinner


Mommy and Ava before the Wedding



Another first this month was Ava's first time getting her picture taken at Sears. We decided that we want to get professional pics done every 3 months until she is 1 so I took her for the first time on her 3 month birthday! She did much better then I thought and I was able to order a couple good ones :)

Surprisingly Ava saw snow for the first time this month too! We spent the snowy days inside doing lots of eating and sleeping! But we did look out the window a few times :)

Overall October was a great month!

I will leave you with  a video I took.  I thought it was cool that you can hear a match.com commercial in the background :)












No comments:

Post a Comment