Sunday, October 2, 2011

Welcome to the world Ava Ann


Ok so, I'm not off to a very good start with this blogging thing! :) Ava is 2 months old and I am just now getting to post about her arrival.

Ava Ann DeLaBruere was born on Saturday July 23, 2011 at 12:48pm
Weight: 7lbs 12oz Length: 21inches

Mommy waiting to be induced! 

The first time I held my precious baby girl
Mommy loves you so much!

Daddy was so in love the minute he saw Ava. 

This is one of my favorite pictures! It melts my heart to see Daddy and Ava together

Sleepy baby 
Her birth was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced! It still chokes me up to think that Jeremy and I made her and she was inside of me for 9 months. It is such a miracle! I am grateful every day to have a healthy little girl. My life will never be the same. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment